Image Uploader Dual gives your web site users a user-friendly uploading interface for multiple files. The users can navigate their folders directly in their browser, select necessary files, and start uploading them in only a few clicks. Image Uploader Dual is available in Pro, Standard and Express versions. Visit us At www.aurigma.com for more information.
Brief overview of features:
1. Convenient user interface:
* Drag-and-drop support. * Thumbnails for images. * Different view modes (thumbnails, list, Details, icons). * Keyboard shortcuts. * Select file, delete file, rotate image, image quality meter controls located on thumbnails. * Configurable appearance. * Several layouts. * Native look-and-feel for different platforms including Vista. * Localization support. Translations into 9 languages are included.
2. Rich upload features:
* ZIP compression for files. * Upload of any files without limitations for size or count. * Progress dialog with statistics. * Concurrent uploads of multiple files. * Save/Load/ file upload lists. * Auto-recovery of Broken uploads. * Upload of any additional information from HTML input form. * Configurable restrictions for file size, type, count and image dimensions.
3. Image processing features:
* Client-side image processing. * Support of most popular file formats: JPEG, TIFF, GIF, PNG, BMP, etc. * Ability to upload only resized copy of an image (optimize upload traffic). * Image rotation (automatic and manual). * Text and image watermarks. * EXIF and IPTC fields support.
Aurigma Image Uploader 6.5.19 Dual - Released September 1, 2010 ActiveX Version Specific Improvements
* Fixed the problem with selecting a large number of files in Open File dialog. * The MaxTotalFileSize restriction works correctly now. Image Uploader stops adding files to the upload list after files size limit is exceeded.
Java Version Specific Improvements
* Now the MaxTotalFileSize property supports values greater than 1 Gb.